Freesergey

AGFC
Гость

По умолчанию Re: Gothic 3: Слухи и Факты

Еще немного инфы из WOG-форума

По поводу непоняток в английском варианте:
Вот добавка
Sry, my English isn't very good.
- I think they create a reason that for example an fire mage can only use magic of Innos. So the magic power is gone but mages can get the power of their god with an other way.
- If u kill somebody he will die "physical" correct (slide a hill down).
- In G2 u can get a sceleton with the rune or scroll everywhere. In g3 u can do that only at certain locations.
- real time lightening effects - I think sth liek dynamic lighs (torch) and so on... I just translated the German word^^.
- They said that it is possible that u can choose everyone of the "higher" (don't know) npc's to fight together with u or trade. They mean that u can't do that with really all cause that wouldn't make sense or so..

Описание того что на скринах
Screen 1: Zeigt einen, sieht aus wie ein Snapper, der grade an einem Toten Viech rumkaut vor einer Waldkulisse.
Screen 2: Zeigt einen kleinen Hang in einem Wald, auf dem zwei Vogelдhnliche ReiЯenviecher stehen, sehen komisch aus.
Screen 3: Ein groЯes Waldstьck in dem Sich zwei orks mit Rьstung und drei Orkдhnliche undefiniebare Viecher befinden.
Screen 4 und 5: Zeigen ein Dorf, zumindest einen Teil davon, 3 Hьtten, sieht aus wien bauerndorf